Monday, February 04, 2008

Night Stalker

I took this picture two days ago with a wildlife camera mounted on the flagpole in my front yard. I had a strange feeling when I downloaded my pics that I was going to have captured the image of a werewolf, or a bigfoot. Instead, I had this pic of a gorgeous fox. My wildlife camera also managed to snap pics of a couple of possums, a raccoon and, of course my cats. I'll keep you posted if I manage to discover a bigfoot, werewolf, or some really weird person. Meanwhile, I'm contacting Stephen King with an idea for an absolutely frightening story.

http://www.ericwilder.com

Hey, my connection is slow and I can't get the picture to upload. I'll try again later. Until then, imagine a beautiful red fox, in the snow, checking out the food in my cat's food bowls. - Eric

No comments: